| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zambezi in December is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in December is dampish with rain from time to time. A sizable 209.7mm (8.3in) of water is dumped during an average of 19 days.
- The blue above Zambezi is slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 5:11 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:51 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:54.
- There are approximately 7:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zambezi December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Zambezi, Zambia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Zambezi:
- Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 517.3 kms (321.5 miles) ENE
- Mwinilunga, Zambia - 244.4 kms (151.9 miles) NE
- Solwezi, Zambia - 384.6 kms (239 miles) ENE
- Kasempa, Zambia - 295.5 kms (183.6 miles) E
- Kabompo, Zambia - 117.3 kms (72.9 miles) E
- Kaoma, Zambia - 229.7 kms (142.8 miles) SE
- Mumbwa, Zambia - 470.2 kms (292.2 miles) ESE
- Mongu, Zambia - 190.9 kms (118.6 miles) S
- Senanga, Zambia - 285.9 kms (177.6 miles) S
- Sesheke, Zambia - 455.4 kms (283 miles) SSE