| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zambezi in January is really warm at 22.3 °C (72.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in January is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in January is quite sopping with rain at intervals. A sizable 234.7mm (9.2in) of liquid descends across on average 18 days.
- In January the blue above Zambezi is fair with on average an unexceptional 5:30 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 12:53 long with an average length of 12:49.
- There are approximately 7:11 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zambezi January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Zambezi, Zambia
Zambezi Weather in January Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Zambezi:
- Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 517.3 kms (321.5 miles) ENE
- Mwinilunga, Zambia - 244.4 kms (151.9 miles) NE
- Solwezi, Zambia - 384.6 kms (239 miles) ENE
- Kasempa, Zambia - 295.5 kms (183.6 miles) E
- Kabompo, Zambia - 117.3 kms (72.9 miles) E
- Kaoma, Zambia - 229.7 kms (142.8 miles) SE
- Mumbwa, Zambia - 470.2 kms (292.2 miles) ESE
- Mongu, Zambia - 190.9 kms (118.6 miles) S
- Senanga, Zambia - 285.9 kms (177.6 miles) S
- Sesheke, Zambia - 455.4 kms (283 miles) SSE