| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zambezi in July is very mild at 16.8 °C (62.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.2 °C (81 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in July is 20.3 °C (36.5 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid falls across an average of 0.5 days.
- The skies in Zambezi are nice and sunny with on average a considerable 9:30 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:19 long and the longest day is 11:30 long with an average length of 11:24.
- There are approximately 1:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 15.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zambezi July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Zambezi, Zambia
Zambezi Weather in July Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Zambezi:
- Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 517.3 kms (321.5 miles) ENE
- Mwinilunga, Zambia - 244.4 kms (151.9 miles) NE
- Solwezi, Zambia - 384.6 kms (239 miles) ENE
- Kasempa, Zambia - 295.5 kms (183.6 miles) E
- Kabompo, Zambia - 117.3 kms (72.9 miles) E
- Kaoma, Zambia - 229.7 kms (142.8 miles) SE
- Mumbwa, Zambia - 470.2 kms (292.2 miles) ESE
- Mongu, Zambia - 190.9 kms (118.6 miles) S
- Senanga, Zambia - 285.9 kms (177.6 miles) S
- Sesheke, Zambia - 455.4 kms (283 miles) SSE