| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zambezi in May is somewhat warm at 19.1 °C (66.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 17.8 °C (32 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with no rain. An airy 2.2mm (0.1in) of liquid is laid down across on average 0.5 days.
- The heavens above Zambezi are nice and sunny having on balance a considerable 9:42 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:22 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 11:29.
- There are approximately 1:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 85.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 14.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zambezi May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Zambezi, Zambia
Zambezi Weather in May Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Zambezi:
- Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 517.3 kms (321.5 miles) ENE
- Mwinilunga, Zambia - 244.4 kms (151.9 miles) NE
- Solwezi, Zambia - 384.6 kms (239 miles) ENE
- Kasempa, Zambia - 295.5 kms (183.6 miles) E
- Kabompo, Zambia - 117.3 kms (72.9 miles) E
- Kaoma, Zambia - 229.7 kms (142.8 miles) SE
- Mumbwa, Zambia - 470.2 kms (292.2 miles) ESE
- Mongu, Zambia - 190.9 kms (118.6 miles) S
- Senanga, Zambia - 285.9 kms (177.6 miles) S
- Sesheke, Zambia - 455.4 kms (283 miles) SSE