| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zambezi in September is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.4 °C (92.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 19 °C (34.2 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 8.7mm (0.3in) of liquid falls across an average of 1 day.
- In September the skies in Zambezi are quite sunny with an average of a sizable 8:48 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 12:14 long with an average length of 12:02.
- There are approximately 3:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Zambezi September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Zambezi, Zambia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Zambezi:
- Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 517.3 kms (321.5 miles) ENE
- Mwinilunga, Zambia - 244.4 kms (151.9 miles) NE
- Solwezi, Zambia - 384.6 kms (239 miles) ENE
- Kasempa, Zambia - 295.5 kms (183.6 miles) E
- Kabompo, Zambia - 117.3 kms (72.9 miles) E
- Kaoma, Zambia - 229.7 kms (142.8 miles) SE
- Mumbwa, Zambia - 470.2 kms (292.2 miles) ESE
- Mongu, Zambia - 190.9 kms (118.6 miles) S
- Senanga, Zambia - 285.9 kms (177.6 miles) S
- Sesheke, Zambia - 455.4 kms (283 miles) SSE